Travel Clubs: The Secret Travel Agents Don’t Want You To Know
It’s time to plan your next vacation. What do you do? Most people get on the Internet and search for deals using sites like Expedia, Travelocity, and Kayak. They find a package with the destination they want and a price that is lower than retail and buy it. Sure, they may shop around a bit, looking at individual flight and hotel costs or compare results from similar tools, but that is pretty much the long and short of vacation planning and procurement for most people. Does this sound like you? You aren’t alone. Do you think you are getting a great deal from sites like Hotwire and Cheap Flights? Most people do. Those sites are designed to make you think you are getting a steal of a deal and the very best in discount travel. But are you, really?
We say no.
So, how do you save money on vacation packages? The answer is by knowing the right way to travel. Join a travel club! A travel club is a group of individuals or business owners or business associated with the travel industry that advertise opportunities to travel using one of their packages at a deep discount. There is a range of packages and services available like all-inclusive packages, 5-star vacations, and car rentals. The businesses associated with this groups market exclusively to the members and create a fluid discount environment. Here are some of the advantages that membership in a travel club can provide:
- Deeply Discounted or Wholesale Price. There’s always a benefit in group sales. Travel groups have access to deep discounts and wholesale prices because of the sheer volume they can bring to an establishment.
- Free Trips. Many travel club membership fees come guides-info.org free trips or ways to earn trips available to their members every year.
- Socialization. Planning your travel is usually an individual process; however once you join a travel club you can talk with other members about travel destinations either in a forum or in an individual chat. Get a review of an island from someone you are associated with.
- Access your own concierge. There are times when you really want to speak with someone when coordinating travel plans. Travel clubs offer access to your own concierge for moments just like those. You can also create a profile so that your interests are saved for easy access.
- Reward Points. Some travel clubs offer a rewards program where you can earn reward points that can be used to pay for travel or excursions
- Other Discounts. Membership definitely has its perks. By joining a travel club you gain access to discounts on shopping, excursions, amusement parks, restaurants, and a more.
There are several different types of travel clubs available, including women’s groups, singles, and over 55. There is a travel group out there for every income level, so anyone interested in traveling can find a like-minded group to join. If you love to travel, see the world without breaking the bank!